Health & Safety at Berlin Buzzwords
The pandemic has hit the events industry hard as all events have one thing in common: To bring people together. We want to do this in a way that is as safe and inclusive as possible. We want you to have a safe and comfortable experience here in Berlin.
We are monitoring the national health advise from Robert Koch Institut, the German federal government agency and research institute responsible for disease control and prevention, closely and will update our plans accordingly if necessary. We are also collaborating closely on health concepts with our venue Kulturbrauerei.
Please note, that due to Berlin Buzzwords 2023 still being more than half a year in the future, we cannot predict how the pandemic situation will be at the event date. For this reason, the rules & guidelines below may change. We guarantee however, that the rules will only be strengthened, and never weakened.
Below are the current rules & guidelines for Berlin Buzzwords 2023:
- We strongly recommend that everyone who attends Berlin Buzzwords 2023 onsite be vaccinated with two vaccinations plus any additional booster shots, that are medically recommended.
- All participants will be informed in case of an outbreak using the provided contact details.
- We request that anyone sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms stay home for their own safety and the safety of others.
- We encourage you to to test yourself for COVID-19 before attending the event.
- We also want to encourage you to use Corona Warn App (CWA) during your stay in Berlin. CWA is the official contract tracing app of the German Federal Ministry of Health and provides anonymous and decentralized contact tracing using the Google/Apple Exposure Notification system. You can learn more about CWA here.